Download 16 | Video Background Widget for Adobe Muse CC Nulled
Very simple video background widget for your Adobe Muse Website.
HOW TO INSTALL?
1. Extract ZIP file.
2. Go to the /Adobe Muse CC Widgets/widgets
3. Double-click widget file to import it into the Muse Library. This will launch Muse if it’s not already open.
4. Widget will show in the “Library” box (Window – Library)
1. Open Adobe Muse CC
2. Go to the Library (Window – Library)
3. On the bottom of the box click “Import Muse library”
4. Select file from local disk (probably Downloads folder).
Adobe Muse CC
Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins, Templates & PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy 16 | Video Background Widget for Adobe Muse CC from the Original Developer website. Thank you.