Table of Contents
Amazon S3 Glacier storage classes are purpose-built for data archiving, providing you with the highest performance, most retrieval flexibility, and the lowest cost archive storage in the cloud. All Glacier storage classes provide virtually unlimited scalability and are designed for 99.999999999% (11 nines) of data durability. The Glacier storage classes deliver options for the fastest access to your archive data and the lowest-cost archive storage in the cloud.
Amazon S3 Glacier storage classes provide retrieval options from milliseconds to hours to fit your performance needs. The Glacier Instant Retrieval storage class delivers milliseconds retrieval for archives that need immediate access, such as medical images or news media assets. Glacier Flexible Retrieval provides three retrieval options: expedited retrievals that typically complete in 1–5 minutes, standard retrievals that typically complete in 3–5 hours, and free bulk retrievals that return large amounts of data typically in 5–12 hours. The Glacier Deep Archive storage class provides two retrieval options ranging from 12-48 hours.
These storage classes also support security standards and compliance certifications, including SEC Rule 17a-4, PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, FedRAMP, EU GDPR, and FISMA.
Features of Amazon Glacier:
- Powered By Amazon Web Services
- Support for Amazon S3 Glacier storage tier
- Support for Amazon S3 Glacier Instant Retrieval storage tier
- Support for Amazon S3 Glacier Deep Archive storage tier
- Virtually Unlimited Storage Space for Data Archive
- Built in native S3 Multipart Uploading feature
- Control Upload Archive Chunk Sizes
- Server Side Encryption
- Object Lock Mode with custom Date range
- Control Archive Sizes both for User and Admin Groups
- Instant Retrieval for Glacier IR Tier Storage (Instantaneous)
- Expedited Retrieval for Glacier Tier Storage (1-2 Minutes)
- Standard Retrieval for Both Storage Tiers (3-5 Hours)
- Bulk Retrieval for Both Storage Tiers (5-12 Hours) (Free)
- Fully Responsive Interface
- Closely Monitor Estimated Spending for Amazon S3 Glacier Services
- Powerful Admin Panel
- Developed with PHP 8.1 and Laravel 9
- Detailed and Comprehensive Documentation
- 6 Months Support Included
Amazon Glacier Prices:
Please Note: Valid AWS account is required for this script to work correctly. It is not a mobile application.
Release Notes – Change Logs:
08.07.2022 - 1.0. - Initial Release
Download AWS Amazon S3 Glacier – Long Term Data Archive Service NulledDownload AWS Amazon S3 Glacier – Long Term Data Archive Service
Note: If you are having trouble with AWS Amazon S3 Glacier – Long Term Data Archive Service Nulled free Download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.