[Download] AWS Amazon Transcribe Medical – Medical Speech to Text Converter Free Nulled
Important: Remove Envato iFrame on Record Transcribe to work correctly
Amazon Transcribe Medical is an automatic speech recognition (ASR) service driven by state-of-the-art machine learning, the service accurately transcribes medical terminologies such as medicine names, procedures, and even conditions or diseases. Amazon Transcribe Medical can serve a diverse range of use cases, from transcribing physician-patient conversations that enhance clinical documentation, to capturing phone calls in pharmacovigilance, or even subtitling telemedicine consultations.
Amazon Transcribe Medical is HIPAA eligble and prioritizes patient data privacy and security.
Amazon Transcribe Medical is a scalable transcription service that lives in the cloud. Pay only for what you transcribe, with no fixed costs, upfront commitments, or long-term licenses. Flexibly scale up or down the usage based on your needs.
Benefits of Amazon Transcribe Medical:
- Deep Learning ASR Technology from Amazon Web Services
- Support for various audio extension: MP3 | MP4 | WAV | FLAC | OGG | AMR | WEBM
- Currently support US English Language only
- Up to 4 Hours of audio file length
- Up to 2GB audio file size
- Support for custom vocabulary
- Up to 60min/month during FREE Tier(First 12 Month)
- Lowest cost, only $0.00125/seconds
- Pay as you go payment model
- Minimum charge of 1 seconds per request
- Record and Upload audio files
- Powerful and Comprehensive Admin Panel
- Fully Responsive
- CloudWatch Integration for Service Monitoring
- Google Analytics Integration for Traffic Monitoring
- Support for Google Adsense
- Easy to customize
Cost of Running Amazon Transcribe Medical – Speech to Text Converter:
- You can use any hosting platform as you prefer for the application itself
- AWS Account (Free to Open – You will be on Free Tier for the 1st year)
- Amazon S3 Storage Cost (For Data Storage and Data Traffic Out)
With Amazon Transcribe Medical, you pay-as-you-go based on the seconds of audio transcribed per month. It’s easy to get started with the Amazon Transcribe Free Tier. Upon signup, start analyzing up to 60 minutes of audio monthly, free for the first 12 months.
Amazon Transcribe Medical API is billed monthly at a rate of $0.00125 per second. Usage is billed in one-second increments, with a minimum per request charge of 1 second.
- For Up-to-Date Prices – Click Here
- AWS PHP SDK v3 is Required – Setup Link
- AWS IAM User with Transcribe and S3 read & write policies attached – Setup Link
- Amazon S3 Bucket with Public Access – Setup Link
- Also Listed and Explained in the Documentation
- Awesome Select v0.1.2 by Prev Wong
- FlipClock by Justin Kimbrell
- FilePond by Rik Schennink
- Chart JS by Group of Great Developers
Release Notes – Change Logs:
15.11.2020 - 1.0.0 - Initial Release
Download & Demo Links
Important Note:We update new contents like WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins, Templates & PHP Scripts everyday.But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy AWS Amazon Transcribe Medical – Medical Speech to Text Converterfrom the Original Developer website. Thank you.