Candidate finder SaaS is an advance recruitment portal where employers can signup and pay for unique features like their own web section with branding, conducting online quizes and interviews from candidates. It’s unique job board allows employers to do an analysis and scruitny among applying candidates before having them onboard. Admin/Owner of the system can make any number of packages with monthly and annual subscription against which employers can have paid memberships. With the extensive CMS features, the content on the front website from menus, pages, news and other necessary things can be easily controlled.
The system is built on laravel with a complete and easy to use admin panel to review and control content and features on the system. With the minimum set of installation requirements, it can be set up on any apache or nginx hosting.
Front site : https://cf-saas.code-wand.com
Installation & Setup
Instructions are included in documentation for installation and complete usage of the system with step by step pictorial guides. Follow this video for database setup and script installation.
Note : Please go through the documentation for admin before setup especially the installation guide.
The set of requirements are very simple and are available/enabled on most of the hosting providers.
- Apache or nginx
- Database support (e.g. mysql or mssql)
- PHP 5.6 or greater
- PDO extension support
- PHP GD library support
- OpenSSL support
- CURL support
- Public folder needs to be writeable
- Packages & Memberships Management
- Payment Gateways integrated
- Front Site CMS Features (Pages, News, Menu Designer etc)
- Interactive Dashboards For Admin & Employers
- Roles and Permissions for both admin & Employers
- Language Translations ready
- Gmail and Linkedin login (apis)
- Job Board with unique features
- Interviews creation, assignment and conduct with pdf feature
- Quiz designer with concept of re-usability
- Interview designer (similar as quiz designer)
- Traits management
- Quiz Wizard feature for candidates
- Multiple resume builder for candidates
- News & Announcements via blog for employers
- Front end features for home page and footer
- Jobs management
- Departments management for jobs
- Settings for system management
- Responsive design for both admin, employer, front site and candidate area