Cartify – Laravel Ecommerce Platform with Livewire, Alpine.js and Tailwind CSS
To celebrate our first product release, we are offering an introductory price with 50% off for every purchase this month only, so hurry up and grab it fast while it lasts.
Table of Contents
Cartify is an eCommerce platform that was built on top of the Laravel framework version 9. Every single component is carefully crafted from scratch bringing ease of customization and extending.
- Laravel 9
- and Tailwind CSS
The current release of Cartify covers most of the basic features for a complete eCommerce platform including:
- Unlimited product variant.
- Separated product variant management.
- Complete pricing control with base price, comparison price, and cost price.
- Upload images easily and have multiple conversions automatically generated.
- SKU, GTIN, MPN and EAN fields, ready for your searching and shopping feeds.
- Determine when products can be purchased and how many you have in stock.
- Define your own custom URLs for each product.
- Enrich your product with meta description, title and further enhance your product SEO to make sure that they appear on top of the search directly to your audience.
- Per country or zone shipping rates.
- Multiple shipping condition supported E.g. spend over $100 and get free shipping.
- Guest cart: Start shopping without having to create a new account.
- Persistent cart: Take your cart to any device you use, no matter where you go.
- Pre-integrated with Stripe and PayPal.
- Guest checkout also supported.
- Easy order management.
- Store the billing and shipping addresses against your orders.
- Order fulfillment with shipment tracking support
…and many more features.
We have set up a demo page with all the products and information needed for an e-commerce website. You can see it here: demo.cartify.dev.
Admin account login credentials:
Customer account login credentials:
Credit card information for payment at checkout:
- Card number: 4242 4242 4242 4242
- Card expires date: 04/24
- Card security code: 424
PayPal account for payment at checkout:
- Email: [email protected]
- Password: paypal-test
To make it easy for you to install and manage Cartify, we have created an online documentation website. Check it out at: docs.cartify.dev
1.0.0 (Jul 14 2022)
The first release.
Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins, Templates & PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Cartify – Laravel Ecommerce Platform with Livewire, Alpine.js and Tailwind CSS from the Original Developer website. Thank you.