About Coin Lite (Bulma)
Coin Lite (Bulma) is a PHP script design for those that seek to create simple and reliable website with the major cryptocurrency assets and exchanges.
Data is provided by CoinGecko API and CoinCap API. Design is based on the Bulma framework.
Configuration is simple and made with PHP files (there is no admin panel).
Check documentation before buying this software.
This is not a WordPress plugin.
– Cryptocurrencies DataTable.
– Single cryptocurrency page with price chart and tickers DataTable.
– Exchanges DataTable.
– Single exchange page with volume chart and tickers DataTable.
– Sample about page with team grid.
– Sample terms and conditions agreement.
- Cookies policy
– Sample cookies policy with cookie usage information.
– Sample legal disclaimer agreement.
Coin Lite has integrated the most used exchange referral programs, you just need to place your codes.
Being a simple PHP script without complex server-side logic, Coin Lite has some advantages:
- Simple configuration stored in PHP variables and grouped in separated files.
- Low server-side dependencies, which makes the code structure very clear and portable.
- No database, saving database usage limits on many shared hosting providers and less installation steps.
- Live prices, updates via WebSocket allow low latency refreshing prices.
Here is a list of some conditions/restrictions that will be faced:
- The loading time of charts and tickers is affected by the CoinGecko API (but usually reasonably fast).
- Images source origin will be “https://assets.coingecko.com”.
- Single Language only (multi-language is not supported).
- Right-to-left is not available.
To use this script any server must ensure:
- PHP 7.2.5 (or later)
- Web Server (one of):
- Apache 2.4
- Microsoft IIS
RunCoders supports this item.
This author’s response time can be up to 1 business day.
Please check every release here.