Table of Contents
Disable ANY Emails you don’t like
Filter all the outgoing emails from your site as per the condition you set. WordPress in addition to the other plugins sends way too many emails that you probably don’t like. Do not send emails from your site that you don’t want. Stop the spammers and keep your sending rate healthy. It’s very !important.
Simple and straightforward. Go to Settings > Do Not Send Emails If and set the condition. That’s all. The emails will be disabled as per your condition.
1. Disable New User Registration Email.
2. Disable auto-updates emails.
3. Disable comment awaiting/published email.
4. Disable change of admin email.
5. Disable change of User Email or Password email.
6. Disable personal data requests email.
7. Disable WooCommerce emails.
8. Disable weekly summary emails sent by various plugins.
9. Disable Wordfence emails.
10. Disable contact form emails.
11. Disable ANY emails.
12. Disable ALL emails.
Checkout more on the documentation
How the plugin works?
The plugin works on condition. It stops the emails as per the condition you set. You can set conditions to disable any emails sent from your site.
Q. How can I disable a new user registration email?
Set the condition: Do not send emails if Email Subject contains New User Registration
Q. How can I disable emails sent to recipients outside of my organization?
Set the condition: Do not send emails if To Email does not contain @yourdomain.com
Download Disable Emails Conditionally NulledDownload Disable Emails Conditionally
Note: If you are having trouble with Disable Emails Conditionally Nulled free Download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.