[Download] Docly – Documentation And Knowledge Base WordPress Theme Free Nulled
Docly is a powerful, responsive, and high-performance online documentation WordPress theme that can assist you quickly develop your next product’s documentation. It can be used for documenting API, frameworks, plugins, software, templates, any type of product. It includes a lot of elements to make your interactive documentation efficiently.
We designed Docly for the readers, optimizing not for page views or engagement — but reading. And it turns out that context is a vital part of learning.
Docly is not only a theme but also a package of tools for creating product documentation in the best way. Docly follows the best coding practice by maintaining w3.org standards. We developed the theme search engine friendly (SEO optimized) and perfect on any device (desktop, laptop, mobile, iPad).
Here are some key features of Docly that make Docly better than other knowledgebase themes.
- Responsive Layout
- CSS3 & HTML5 validated by w3.org standards
- Semantic coding
- 40+ Pages
- Sticky sidebar
- Full-width layout
- Syntax highlighter
- Button variations
- Alerts / Messages / Notes
- Directory explanation
- File tree navigation
- Table of content
- Software Change-log
- Property table
- Article feedback
- Easy to Customize.
- Bootstrap 4 Responsive Framework
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Super Clear and Clean Layout.
- Awesome and Creative Design.
- Great CSS Animations.
- Search Engine Optimised Code.
- W3C Validated Code.
- Mailchimp integrated.
- All Modern Browser Supported.
- Well commented code
Here are some amazing tools that will help you build your product documentation interactively.
- Dark mode switcher.
- Font size switcher
- Full-width and Box width container-based.
- Article Table of contents (on this page)
- Documentation with sticky and non-sticky header
- Onepage documentation
- Dynamic, informative pre-loader on every page
- Footnotes for doc reference
- Page preview tooltip
- Can I use? for showcasing appropriate and inappropriate options
- Image Hotspot for pointing out the targeted parts of an image
Sources and Credits
- Icon Font: The Elegant Icon
- Icon Font: fontawesome
- Images Used: Freepik, Unsplash
Download & Demo Links
Important Note:We update new contents like WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins, Templates & PHP Scripts everyday.But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy SaaSHub – Digital Product WordPress Theme from the Original Developer website. Thank you.