Download Fontiga Font Manager Plugin for WordPress Nulled
Say goodbye to font complications and howdy to a fantastically designed web site with Fontiga – a font supervisor plugin for WordPress!
The Fontiga plugin permits you to simply add and handle customized fonts and Google fonts to provide your web site a singular and chic look.
With assist for all main browsers, you’ll be able to relaxation assured that your required fonts will look nice on any machine.
And with compatibility with in style web page builders, themes, and frameworks (Enfold, Divi, Elementor, Visible Composer, Slider Revolution, and so on.) you’ll be able to simply use your required fonts all through your whole web site.
So why settle for generic fonts when you’ll be able to stand out with Fontiga?
Table of Contents
Add Google Fonts:
You possibly can add any Google font and any of its variations (weights) that you just need to your website utilizing Fontiga.
Add Customized Fonts:
You may also add your limitless customized fonts with as much as 10 completely different weights (100, 200, 300, 400 (Regular), 500, 600, 700 (Daring), 800, 900, 1000) in TTF, OTF, EOT, WOFF, WOFF2 and SVG codecs (importing all codecs in Fontiga plugin is just not required).
With the customized parts function, you’ll be able to change the font of each ingredient of your website individually.
Additionally, you’ll be able to change the next choices for any ingredient or parts you need:
- Font Choices
- Backup Font Household
- Font Weight
- Font Type
- Textual content Ornament
- Textual content Rework
- Font Measurement
- Line Peak
- Letter Spacing
- Phrase Spacing
- Design Choices
- Textual content Colour
- Background (Colour and Gradient)
- Border Radius
- Textual content Shadow
- Field Shadow
- Unselectable Textual content
Suitable with Well-liked Themes, Plugins, and Frameworks:
One of many important issues of customers is including Google fonts and customized fonts to WordPress themes, plugins, and web page builders equivalent to Elementor, WPBakery (Visible Composer), Slider Revolution, Redux Framework, and so on.
Within the Fontiga plugin, as quickly as you add a font, that font will likely be added to the listing of fonts of these plugins and a few themes, and you need to use it.
Within the following, you’ll be able to see the listing of plugins, themes, and frameworks suitable with Fontiga.
- Web page Builders
- Frameworks and Different Plugins
- Gutenberg (WordPres Block Editor)
- WordPress Classic Editor
- Advanced Editor Tools (TinyMCE Advanced)
- Slider Revoulution
- Redux Framework (Almost all themes and plugins are developed with this framework.)
- Kirki Customizer (Almost all themes and plugins are developed with this framework.)
- Thim Customizer (Almost all themes and plugins are developed with this framework.)
On the fonts listing web page, you’ll be able to see a preview of every font.
Allow and Disable Fonts:
You could have added many fonts, however you don’t need to use all of them. You possibly can disable the fonts you don’t use, in order that they received’t load in your web site.
Disable Google Fonts:
In the event you don’t need to use Google fonts in your web site, you’ll be able to disable them on the plugin settings web page.
You could need to make adjustments to the looks of your web site that aren’t doable utilizing the Fontiga plugin. With the customized CSS function, you’ll be able to add any CSS code you need to your dashboard and theme.
The Fontiga plugin can be suitable with WordPress Multisite. In the event you use the Fontiga plugin in a Multisite WordPress, the plugin settings will likely be utilized individually for every website and won’t have an effect on different websites.
CSS Class & ID:
It’s doable that Fontiga is just not suitable together with your web page builder, otherwise you need to use the font you added utilizing Fontiga in sections the place it isn’t doable to pick the font. Every font within the Fontiga plugin has an HTML class and an ID, and by including this class or ID to your required ingredient, you’ll be able to change its font.
As we stated earlier than, you’ll be able to allow or disable the fonts you might have added.
This may forestall pointless fonts from being loaded in your website and your website’s loading pace won’t lower. Fontiga CSS information are additionally minified and can have the smallest doable measurement and won’t decelerate your website.
You could need to switch the fonts you added on website A to website B or backup Fontiga’s information and restore them later. You are able to do these through the use of the import/export function.
If you wish to uninstall the plugin and need to delete its information after uninstallation, you need to use the choices within the plugin’s settings web page to specify which information will likely be deleted when uninstalling the plugin.
There’s additionally an choice to reset and delete all plugin information together with fonts and their information, assign fonts settings, and plugin settings.
Right here you’ll be able to see an entire listing of Fontiga plugin options:
- Straightforward to Add / Straightforward to Use
- Assist All Browsers
- Add Limitless Customized Fonts
- Add Google Fonts
- Suitable with Well-liked Themes, Plugins, and Frameworks
- Elementor and Elementor Professional
- WPBakery Web page Builder (Visible Composer)
- Divi Builder
- Gutenberg (WordPress Block Editor)
- WordPress Basic Editor
- Superior Editor Instruments (TinyMCE Superior)
- Slider Revolution
- Redux Framework (Virtually all themes and plugins are developed with this framework.)
- Kirki Customizer (Virtually all themes and plugins are developed with this framework.)
- Thim Customizer (Virtually all themes and plugins are developed with this framework.)
- Astra (Professional)
- and and so on.
- Allow and Disable Fonts
- Font Preview
- Disable Google Fonts
- Suitable with WordPress Multisite
- CSS Class & ID for Every Font
!vitalon All Fonts
- Use Backup Font Household for All Fonts
- Add Totally different Weights of Google Fonts and Customized Fonts
- Allow and Disable Fonts Immediately from Fonts Record
- Add TTF, OTF, EOT, WOFF, WOFF2, and SVG of Customized Fonts
- Optimized Loading
- Import/Export Knowledge
- Reset Knowledge
- Delete Knowledge after Uninstallation
- Change Dashboard Font
- Customized Components for Dashboard
- Customized CSS for Dashboard
- Change All Components Font (Physique, Headings, Inputs, Paragraphs, Lists, Buttons, and so on
- Change Physique Font
- Change Headings Font (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6)
- Change Admin Bar Font within the Frontend
- Change Login, Register and, Neglect Password Pages Font
- Theme Customized Components
- Customized CSS for Theme
We’ve got new options deliberate for future variations. However if you’re desirous about a selected function and need it to be
added to the plugin sooner, please contact us by way of e-mail
If you wish to bundle Fontiga in a premium theme or premium plugin and promote it on Envato or someplace else, You have to purchase an prolonged license.
We’ve got ready a perform for you that you need to use to get the listing of plugin fonts primarily based on completely different parameters.
We’ve got ready documentation (textual content and video) for you, which you’ll have entry to after buy.
- Launch plugin
Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins, Templates & PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Fontiga Font Manager Plugin for WordPress from the Original Developer website. Thank you.