Table of Contents
Google Speech allows you to transcribe audio into text in various formats, allowing you to create transcripts of audio books, podcasts, voice contents, recordings, customer service calls etc in a simple and efficient way. Google Speech service uses a deep learning process called automatic speech recognition (ASR), provided by Google Cloud Platform. With over +137 languages & dialects, you can convert speech to text quickly and accurately. In addition you can leverage Speaker Identification feature GCP that allows you to identify up to 5 speakers in the audio.
GCP provides up to 60 minutes/month for free usage without any time limitations with valid and activated GCP account.
Features of Google Speech:
- Support for over +130 Languages & Dialects
- Powered By:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Speaker Identification up to 5 people
- GCP instant transcribe for short audio files
- Multiple Audio Input Formats:
- WAV (AWS/GCP)
- FLAC (AWS/GCP)
- Store & redistribute text
- Up to 8 hours of Audio File Length with GCP
- Unlimited Audio File Size with GCP
- Conveniently Share synthesize results or Download
- Fully Responsive Interface
- Closely Monitor Estimated Spending for Cloud STT Services
- Developed with PHP 7.4.x and Laravel 8.4.x
- Detailed and Comprehensive Documentation
Cloud Vendor STT Prices:
Please Note: It is not a mobile application, hence some of the features of Record & Transcribe may not work on some of the mobile device browsers.
Latest Changes – Change Logs:
22.03.2022 - v1.0.0 - Initial Release
Download GCP Google Speech – Speech to Text Converter NulledDownload GCP Google Speech – Speech to Text Converter
Note: If you are having trouble with GCP Google Speech – Speech to Text Converter Nulled free Download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.