About Keno Add-on
How to play Keno
Select 10 numbers from 1 to 80 by clicking on a specfic number.
If it is too boring click “Random” button to generate numbers for you. Choose your bet and click “Play”.
20 unique random numbers will be generated.
The goal is to match as many numbers you chose on the board with the generated numbers as possible.
A casino administrator can:
- Change game background, slug and banner
- Set min and max bet amount
- Set bet increment / decrement amount
- Set number of rows and columns (min 3×3, max 10×10)
- Specify how many numbers the user should choose
- Specify how many random numbers should be generated
- Set payout for each number of matches (hits)
Please create yourself an individual account at
Stake demo website
to play games and test the application.
You can use the following credentials to check the backend features:
user: [email protected], password: admin
- Latest release of Stake.