Login Defender adds the best in WordPress plugin security logins to your website with just a few clicks.
Stop unauthorized logins by setting up a multiple type of permissions.
Defender starts with a list of one-click hardening techniques that will instantly add layers of protection to your site.
Helps you to know your website visitors by tracking their login related information like login/logout time, country, browser and many more
- Log each login with all information about the user.
- Choose only specific type of users to save logs. Eg. administrators, editors, etc.
Block logins at every level:
- Set login restriction by Country. Can add list of allowed or disallowed countries.
- Set restriction by ip address/es
- Set only specific user roles which wants to have block tracking. Eg. administrators, editors, etc.
- Block logins that do not comply with the rules or receive only email notifications or both.
- Save fail logins to history
- Add list of multiple emails to which wants to receive notification
- Create a custom template for email notifications
- Detect if user use proxy
- Select proxy recognize type – Headers or Ports. Have option to enter custom ports or headers
- Log for each change in the settings of the Login Defender with user which make that change, time and many more
- Save to login history if user is using mobile device
- Save to login history what a browser users are using
- Save to login history the ip address of the users
- Save to login history exact geo location of the users. The plugin uses free public api for geo location which is used from many other plugins
- Save to login history the login time
- Help icon to each option in the settings for easy management