Limited Time Deal – Lifetime License
We’re offering a special introductory price to celebrate the launch of MarketKing!
Deal ends in:
Featured Author — Best Seller
MarketKing – #1 WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace Solution
MarketKing is the complete solution for running a powerful, stylish, and feature-rich multivendor marketplace with WooCommerce.
Each seller has their own vendor dashboard, through which they can view and manage products, orders, coupons, refunds, staff and permissions, earnings, payouts, store reviews, membership subscription, and so much more!
There are 137+ features and 25 configurable modules, jam-packed with options: branded vendor invoices, a complex commissions system, seller registration, single product multiple vendors, seller badges, store SEO, store policies, seller documentation system, seller verification, built-in support system, and more!
Lifetime updates. Pay once.
While most marketplace plugins require a long commitment with yearly payments, MarketKing’s lifetime license makes everything so much simpler. We release constant updates, and we have many more features and enhancements planned or already in the making.
137+ Features. Incredible Value.
MarketKing is a simple to use, yet incredibly powerful plugin, with one of the richest feature sets of any multivendor plugin. There are important features such as:
- Premium Design Vendor Dashboard
- Vendor Product Management – Native Woo Integration – Simple, Variable, Virtual, Downloadable Products (Digital), Inventory Management, Shipping Settings, Upsells & Cross-sells, Attributes, etc
- Vendor Coupon Management – Min and Max Spend, Product Exclusions, Usage Limits, etc
- Vendor Order Management
- Unique Vendor Store & Product Pages
- Vendor Earnings, Charts & Reports
- Store Reviews & Feedback – Vendors Can Reply or Report Reviews
- Favorite (Follow) Stores
- Refund Requests – Approval System
- Advanced Vendor Shipping by Zone
- Color Scheme Customizer for Dashboard
- Complex Commissions System – Flat, Percentage and Combined Commissions by Vendor, Category, Tag
- Order Splitter System – Multivendor Orders are Split into Multiple Suborders
and many more advanced, special features, ideal for multivendor stores:
- Vendor Products Import & Export
- Single Product Multiple Vendors
- Product & Vendor Inquiries & Messaging
- Marketplace Reports & Statistics for Sales, Commissions, Orders & Registrations
- Vendor Registration System with 9+ Types of Custom Fields, Manual or Automatic Approval, Become a Vendor page
- Announcements System
- Vendor Payouts – Balance History – Bonus Payments
- Vendor Vacation Module
- Vendor Groups & Memberships – Configurable Features & Limits by Group
- Automatic Group Transfer Rules (e.g. When vendor sells $100,000+, they’re moved to VIP Group with better commissions)
- Seller Documentation & Knowledgebase
- Vendor Document Verification – Configurable Requirements
- Store Notices
- Messaging System between Admin, Vendor & Customers
- Store Support System with 3 Support Methods
- Vendor Teams & Staff – Complex Configurable Permissions (e.g. A team member can handle order fulfilment, another can manage refunds, while another can add & edit products)
- Branded PDF Vendor Invoices & Packing Slips
- Store SEO Settings
- Store Policies
- Vendor Withdrawals
- Abuse Reports System for Products & Reviews
- Wholesale & B2B – B2BKing Integration – Quotes, Offers, Minimums, Package Quantities, Product Visibility
- Vendor Badges & Achievements – Configurable Design & Conditions
- Vendor Membership Packages & Subscriptions – Vendors make one-time or subscription purchases to unlock features (e.g. product number limits, types, invoices, special badges, upsells, etc.)
Stunning Designs and Proprietary Systems
MarketKing was built from the ground up with unique designs and proprietary systems. A stunning, modern vendor dashboard will impress your sellers, whereas our unique MarketKing Cart system (cart is split by vendor) makes ordering smooth and easy for your customers.
WebWizards Author Reviews – From Our Amazing Customers
Documentation – Available Online
MarketKing is built to be compatible with any WooCommerce theme and we have tested it with some of the most popular themes on the market today:
Flatsome, WoodMart, Shopkeeper, Avada, Divi, Porto, XStore, The Retailer, Electro Electronics, MayaShop, Savoy, Basel, Atelier, Mr. Tailor, Aurum, Storefront and others.
Have a Pre-Sales Question?
Contact our support team.
Please submit a ticket to the “MarketKing Pre-Sales Questions” category.
Backend (Admin) demo:
Vendor Dashboard demo:
Customer and Shop demo:
MarketKing – Feature Details & Showcase
Premium Vendor Dashboard
Powerful modern, full-screen vendor dashboard with dozens of features, panels and settings. Dashboard is independent of theme and looks on all sites like in our demo. Vendors can manage everything from products, coupons and orders, to earnings, refunds, invoice settings, email notifications, & more:
Vendor Product Management
Natively integrated WooCommerce product management capabilities for vendors (restricted based on shop settings). Vendors can add & configure simple products, variations, categories, image galleries, product tags, upsells, linked products, digital downloads, etc:
Vendor Order Management
Sellers can manage their own orders through the vendor dashboard. They can add order notes, configure downloadable product permissions, download invoice or packing slip, etc:
Single Product Multiple Vendors
Advanced single product multiple vendors module, with stock & vendor priority settings, positioning control, smart cache, easy ‘add to store’ button, backend management, and more.
- Vendors can edit and set product details, images & prices.
- Optionally, vendors can be restricted to only selling existing store products.
- Market admin can assign sellers to specific products from the backend
- Set priority by price, vendor rating, or available stock
Vendor Products Import & Export
Vendors can add products in bulk, as well as download customizable CSV lists of their products, via their vendor dashboard, through the import/export module:
Marketplace Reports & Charts
Dedicated reports panel in the admin backend shows new registrations, order numbers, sales & commissions by vendor, and for the entire marketplace:
Vendor Registration, Custom Fields, and Approval
Powerful registration module allows you to set up multiple registration options, choose from 9+ types of custom fields, review & approve vendors automatically or manually. Use ‘My Account’ page, or separate ‘Become a Vendor’ page:
Product & Vendor Inquiries
Module for product & vendor inquiries, with email notifications and messaging system that allows in-depth discussions:
Refund requests module with dedicated panels, messaging and decision systems:
Vendor Team & Staff
Vendors can add their own teams and staff and configure detailed permissions and panel access capabilities:
Payouts & Withdrawals
Pay your vendors and use MarketKing’s payouts system to record and keep track of balances. Payout emails are sent, and payments are registered in the vendor balance history. Supports bonus payments, and vendor withdrawal requests.
Vendor Groups & Group Transfer Rules
You can organize vendors into groups and set specific limits (e.g. allowed product numbers, types or categories), available panels, commission levels, announcements, badges, etc by group. Group membership can be tied to a paid subscription or single purchase.
Through group transfer rules, you can automatically move vendors across groups (e.g. ‘New Vendors’ are moved to the ‘VIP’ group when they hit $500k in total sales). When this happens, vendors can automatically get certain badges, better commissions, access to new categories, etc.
Vendor Coupon Management
Each vendor can create and manage coupons for their own products. Native Woo interface is used, so vendors have access to all standard features, usage restrictions, limits, etc.
Vendor Earnings & Charts
Through the earnings panel, vendors can easily view earnings by order, by month and more. Earnings lists can be downloaded as CSV or PDF files.
Wholesale & B2B – B2BKing Plugin Integration
Through the integration with our award-winning B2BKing plugin, vendors get access to wholesale prices, tiered pricing, product visibility, minimums, hidden pricing, etc.
Vendor Badges System
Configure vendor badges and award them to vendors manually, or automatically based on group or conditions (order number, sales value, registration time). Built with performance in mind, badges use a smart cache system that refreshes vendor badges every 24 hours.
Configure verification items for your vendors to upload (e.g. proof of address, proof of identity, company license, etc). Set requirements by vendor group. Documents are checked in the backend and a log is saved. Vendors are notified of document status by email.
Through the vendor vacation module, vendors can pause store operations, immediately, or through a scheduled close.
Abuse Reports System
Through the abuse reports feature, customers can report products that appear fake or suspicious. This module also allows vendors to report reviews. Shop admin receives and reviews reports in the site backend.
Through the store reviews module, customers can leave reviews for products, which are aggregated and displayed on vendor pages. Vendors can report reviews to the store admin, as well as write a public reply. Reviews generate email notifications that are sent to vendors. The marketplace admin can view all reviews in the site backend.
Through the announcements feature, the market admin can broadcast an announcement message to specific vendors or groups. Announcements can also result in email notifications, based on each vendor’s email preference settings.
Favorite Stores (Followers)
The favorite stores module allows customers to follow specific stores. Customers can view their favorite stores in their My Account pages. Through the use of shortcodes, you can create special pages where only favorite stores’ products are shown.
MarketKing comes with a seller documentation module that allows you to set up a knowledgebase of articles that are available in your vendors’ dashboards. Ideal for vendor onboarding, F.A.Q, and vendor guides.
Store Support Options
Vendors can provide store support to customers, either through an external platform, email, or the built-in messaging tool. Verified customers can request support on order and store pages.
Messaging Module – Admin & Shop Communication
MarketKing’s messaging module not only connects vendors and customers across various features, but also allows easy communication between vendor and market admins. Both vendors and admins can initiate conversations, discussing orders, products, payouts, marketplace rules, etc.
Through the vendor invoicing feature, each vendor can configure their own invoice settings. PDF invoices are auto generated for each order and suborder and can be downloaded by vendors via the order page. Vendors can add their store name, address, logo, as well as any custom info such as VAT or company data.
Complex Commission Options
Through commission settings and options, you can configure flat, percentage, or combined commissions based on vendor, category or tag. You can set different shipping and tax commission options, as well as multiple ways of treating Cash on Delivery orders (regular, ignored, or reversed).
Color Scheme Customizer
Through the dashboard color customizer you can easily change the color scheme of the vendor dashboard. Dashboard logo can also be configured via settings.
25+ Modules – Other Features and Options
MarketKing comes with 25+ configurable and integrated modules, and many other features and options:
- Fully translatable to any language – Compatible with translation plugins such Loco Translate and WPML
- Digital Marketplace Ready – Vendors can sell downloadable digital items that customers securely download
- Email Notifications for announcements, messages, payouts, ratings, vendor account approval, refunds, verifications, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions – Pre Sales
Does the license include lifetime updates?
Yes! The lifetime license gives you the right to lifetime usage of the plugin + lifetime access to all future plugin updates.
Is there support if I run into any issue?
Of course! We have a dedicated support center and we aim to respond to all tickets within 24 hours or less during business days. Our WebWizards 4.97 star review average highlights our commitment to fast, actually helpful, in-depth support.
We consider technical problems our responsibility. We address every single issue reported to us, and go in-depth to debug and troubleshoot problems, including testing directly in customers’ sites.
Can I try MarketKing before purchase? Can I get a trial?
Since this is a downloadable product you receive the full code for after purchase (unlike SaaS solutions), we can’t provide a trial. We do have a full live demo that you can test both backend and frontend. There is also a free version of the plugin (limited functionality) available on WordPress.org.
For details on plugin versions and updates, see changelog.