The Forcaster is a simple and intuitive WordPress plugin of the weather forecast for the coming days or hours. It is based on OpenWeatherMap API and works with a free API key which involves some limitations, but the service provides for paid plans to get expanded opportunities. The plugin allows you to add meteorological data for the specified city using the Elementor widgets. It includes two widgets: Daily forecast – for the next 5 days; Hourly forecast – hourly forecast for the current day.
All you need to get a block with a weather forecast is to add a widget anywhere on the page and specify your location or select the Auto location option. Further settings may include managing the display of different weather characteristics and choosing icons for each of them from the library or uploading your own icon in SVG format. Besides, there are available several block display layouts.
To better understand the capabilities of the widget, we included 5 templates to the package. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you with a quick start in a few clicks.
The widget has straightforward style settings that allow you to manage the display of each of the elements according to your needs. Change the color, typography, text shadow, background color, border, margins, and paddings for weather characteristics. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Forcaster for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Forcaster plugin for Elementor
- Includes two widgets: Hourly and Daily forecast
- Auto location feature
- Different units are available
- Supports two display layouts
- Weather characteristics display control
- Supports different languages
- Icon management
- Flexible style settings
- Responsiveness settings
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.
Download Weather Forecast for Elementor – Forcaster NulledDownload Weather Forecast for Elementor – Forcaster
Note: If you are having trouble with Weather Forecast for Elementor – Forcaster Nulled free Download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.