The wForecast is easy-to-use weather forecasts WordPress widget. It is based on OpenWeatherMap API and works with a free API key which involves some limitation, but the service provides for paid plans to get expanded opportunities. The widget allows you to add the up-to-date meteorological data for a specific city via the Gutenberg widget.
- 55 Day and 55 Night Unique Icons
- No image or prerender, all icons it’s clean css
- Unique icons with individual animations
- 3D Paralax for Precipitation
- Glassmorphism Effect
- Day and Night Theme and icons
- Easy to use
- Use Metric (Celsius) or Imperial (Fahrenheit) Units
- Multilanguage (dates are automatically translated according to the existing WordPress localization; weather condition available in 46 languages *)
Any questions relating to this project, you can get in touch with me via my user page contact form. If you want to rate this item lower than 5 stars or you notice anything working not correctly, please contact me first and let me know. If I know about it, I can fix it. That way, you can get a better item.
Download & Demo Links
Important Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins, Templates & PHP Scripts everyday.But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy wForecast – Weather Forecast Widget for WordPress from the Original Developerwebsite. Thank you.