The wForecast is easy-to-use weather forecasts WordPress widget. It is based on OpenWeatherMap API and works with a free API key which involves some limitation, but the service provides for paid plans to get expanded opportunities. The widget allows you to add the up-to-date meteorological data for a specific city via the Gutenberg widget.
Table of Contents
- 55 Day and 55 Night Unique Icons
- No image or prerender, all icons it’s clean css
- Unique icons with individual animations
- 3D Paralax for Precipitation
- Glassmorphism Effect
- Day and Night Theme and icons
- Easy to use
- Use Metric (Celsius) or Imperial (Fahrenheit) Units
- Multilanguage (dates are automatically translated according to the existing WordPress localization; weather condition available in 46 languages *)
Any questions relating to this project, you can get in touch with me via my user page contact form. If you want to rate this item lower than 5 stars or you notice anything working not correctly, please contact me first and let me know. If I know about it, I can fix it. That way, you can get a better item.
Download wForecast – Weather Forecast Widget for WordPress NulledDownload wForecast – Weather Forecast Widget for WordPress
Note: If you are having trouble with wForecast – Weather Forecast Widget for WordPress Nulled free Download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.