[Download] WooCommerce SuperCoins – Points and Rewards Free Nulled
Frontend Demo: http://demo.buildwebbetter.com/woocommerce-super-coins/
Demo Login Details: Username: demo I Password: demo
What the plugin does
Loyalize your customers with an effective SuperCoins-based loyalty program and instant rewards.
How you can benefit from it:
- Customer retention: through SuperCoins, you can increase the percentage of client retention, loyalize them and encourage repeat purchases to earn SuperCoins to be redeemed.
- Build relationships: collections of SuperCoinspsychologically reward customers and nourish the long-term relationship between the customer and the store.
- Increase conversions: SuperCoins systems push customers to spend more to collect SuperCoins and reach a goal (47% of buyers completes the collection of SuperCoins to get a discount coupon or a free product).
- Make your customers happier: receiving SuperCoins, rewards, and discounts make customers happier, an important factor for business growth
Loyalize your customers with SuperCoins-based loyalty programs and
The collection of SuperCoins is a very powerful tool to involve and
loyalize customers and allow them to save money or receive a reward
after reaching specific SuperCoin thresholds.
In the landscape of marketing strategies, collector schemes are a
milestone in loyalty activities. Thanks to WooCommerce SuperCoins (Supos
and Rewards) , you will be able to encourage users to register to your
shop in order to earn SuperCoins, as well as assign SuperCoins on every
purchase they make, on specific spent thresholds, on their birthday, on
every review published on your products, etc.
SuperCoins redeem automatically through a discount coupon applied to the
user’s cart. Easy to set up and manage, our plugin is the definitive
solution to build a powerful loyalty program for your customers in just
a few minutes.
Configure a global rule for SuperCoins and set different rules by
Create a global rule to define the number of SuperCoins to be assigned
based on the product value (e.g. you can assign a higher number of
SuperCoins on the purchase of product X only).
Enable SuperCoin earning for all the users or only for those registered
with a specific role
Choose whether to enable SuperCoin earning for all the users purchasing
on your shop or to make it available only to users with a specific role.
Assign extra SuperCoins based on the achievement of some goals or on
certain conditions such as the users
Reward your users by assigning extra SuperCoins when reaching a goal
(e.g. extra SuperCoins after placing 100 orders, after spending a total
amount of €1000) or on specific conditions (e.g. 5 SuperCoins for every
review posted, etc.).
Customize the messages shown on the product, loop and cart pages
Insert a custom text, upload an icon or an image, change the text and
background colors to enhance the message shown to users related to
SuperCoins they’ll earn with the purchase of the product.
Choose whether to offer a fixed or a percentage discount when redeeming
SuperCoins earned by users can be redeemed as a discount that will apply
to their cart. Choose whether to apply the discount as a fixed amount
(e.g. €50) or as a percentage (20% on the cart value).
Set different conversion rates to earn and redeem SuperCoins based on
Offer a higher or lower discount to users belonging to a specific role
by creating advanced rules for each user role available in your store.
Set conditions to redeem SuperCoins based on the minimum cart value or
set a maximum discount they can get
Based on your needs, you can set conditions to let users redeem
SuperCoins: for example, you can set a minimum cart amount, a maximum
discount on the single product, or on the cart when purchasing with a
Let users choose how many SuperCoins they want to redeem and the
discount to apply on the cart page
Improve the user experience by offering clear and immediate feedback
about the value of SuperCoins redeemed in the cart. Let users choose and
insert the number of SuperCoins to redeem and know the related discount
A dashboard to easily track and manually edit the users’ SuperCoins
Track users and the SuperCoins earned and edit their profile manually by
adding, removing, resetting SuperCoins, or banning users in case of
Manage SuperCoins linked to canceled or refunded orders
You can choose to remove earned SuperCoins if the order is canceled or
refunded and to reassign SuperCoins redeemed with an order that was
Offer users a reserved area where they can monitor collected SuperCoins
and their progress
Users can easily keep track of the SuperCoins earned, orders placed and
actions related to their SuperCoins from their personal profile.
Set the conversion rate (spend/earn) to set the number of SuperCoins
customers can collect for each purchase
- Admin can view a list of users and SuperCoins collected with purchases
- Admin can update the number of SuperCoins earned by users
- Users can view SuperCoins earned so far in “My account” page
Users can redeem their SuperCoins on the checkout
Users can benefit of a discount calculated according to their SuperCoins
balance or select the number of SuperCoins to use and change the
discount amount accordingly
- You can set a maximum amount for discounts (customisable per product)
Assign a specific number of SuperCoins for each simple or variable
product to the users who purchase on your store
- You can set an expiration date for SuperCoins collected
- You can decide to round up SuperCoins or round down SuperCoins
- You can override SuperCoins awarding rules on product level
- Send reminder emails some days before SuperCoins expire
You can remove SuperCoins assigned to orders that are later cancelled or
You can assign SuperCoins also to customers who have purchased before
the plugin was installed
You can assign SuperCoins to a new registered user if there are previous
orders with the same email as billing email
You can customise SuperCoin assignment according to WordPress role users
You can assign extra SuperCoins when the following conditions occur:
- registration in the store
- first order placed
- review on product
- specific spend threshold reached
You can assign or remove SuperCoins from customers’ balance manually and
add a description (visible to customers) to motivate this action
- Insert “SuperCoins” link in customers’ account page
- Show SuperCoins in order details in My Account
- You can edit all labels and messages shown to users
You can enable email sending to users each time their SuperCoin credit
You can enable messages to inform users about:
- SuperCoins due for the purchase of the selected product
- discount in cart available according to SuperCoins collected so far
Widget in the dashboard to allow the administrator to view users that
have collected more SuperCoins so far and those who have used discounts
- Possibility to set a percent discount based on the product price
Possibility to set a minimum amount of discount under which users can’t
redeem their SuperCoins
Reset SuperCoins history for all users registered to the shop or just
for some of them
Ban/unban all users or some of them so they can or can’t benefit from
your SuperCoins rewarding program
- Limit the possibility to redeem SuperCoins only to specific user roles
- Limit the possibility to earn SuperCoins only to specific user roles
Assign SuperCoins only when the order gets a specific status: Order
completed, Payment completed, Order processing
Important Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins, Templates & PHP Scripts everyday.But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy WooCommerce SuperCoins – Points and Rewards from the Original Developer website. Thank you.