Table of Contents
WooCommerce Tier Based Pricing
The Woocommerce Tier based pricing module allows the admin to enable the tier based on products as per added product rules that can be created and managed by the store admin.
The module helps the customers to choose from a vast range of discounted prices made available to them using the tier pricing features of this module.
Moreover, the admin can also multiple Global rules that are applicable to all the products if there is no other rule applied to them.
In e-commerce, tier-based pricing is referred to as Tier Pricing i.e a way to encourage shoppers to buy larger quantities of a product by applying discounts based on the quantity ordered.
These discounts may be “tiered” so that they increase as the order amount is raised. the customer will get a discount on that product based on its Product Rule and ordered quantity of product.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Of WooCommerce Tier Based Pricing
- The admin can enable/disable the feature.
- The admin can apply tier-based pricing on the products of the store.
- Add product rules to create and manage the different conditions for tier-based pricing.
- These discounts may be “tiered” so that they increase as the order amount is raised.
- The module helps the customers to choose from a vast range of prices made available to them using the features of this module.
v 1.0.0 Initial release
Download WooCommerce Tier Based Pricing NulledDownload WooCommerce Tier Based Pricing
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Tier Based Pricing Nulled free Download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.