WP Post View Counter is the best wordpress plugin to count post views with few clicks. WP post view counter allows you to display how many times a post has been viewed by the users. WP Post View Counter allows you to count post views from everyone/guest users only/registered users only. Users can also add a wp post view counter widget on their website. Provide multiple shortcodes to generate views template and most viewed template. Using the most viewed template feature shortcodes, the user can change the wp post view counter widget template on the frontend side.
Here are Main features of WP Post view counter:
- Simple and easy to use.
- Count posts views (how many times post viewed by site visitors).
- Count post views from everyone.
- Count post views only from guest users.
- Count post views only from registered users.
- Include or exclude bot views on post count.
- Generate view template text using available shortcodes.
- Multiple shortcodes to generate the post view counter widget template.
- Button to restore default view template and most view template.
- Multiple display options to control the wp post view counter widget visibility on the frontend side.
- Control the wp post view counter widget visibility on a specific page or multiple pages.
- Display the post view counter widget to everyone/only registered users.
- Hide post view counter widget on specific pages.
1.0.0 – 13 April, 2021
- initial release