Please update WPGraphicator to the latest version for this addon to work properly!
WPGraphicator editor interface is can be accessed only from WordPress admin dashboard, if you are logged in as an Administrator, Editor, or Author. This plugin allows you to display editor as a frontend page to let your visitors create SVG animations.
Table of Contents
- Display Editor on a Page – Set an existing page as editor, or create a new page.
- Registration Form/User Account – To let people save their projects.
- Custom User Role: ‘WPGraphicator’ – This type of user can’t access WordPress admin dashboard, and don’t see admin bar. They only can access their own projects.
- Enable/Disable Image Upload – If you enable image upload, WPGraphicator users can upload images to your server, and access media library from editor.
- Enable/Disable editor for users without account – If disabled, people need to be an account to access editor.
Version 1.0.0 - 26.11.2021 - Initial release
Download WPGraphicator Frontend Editor Addon NulledDownload WPGraphicator Frontend Editor Addon
Note: If you are having trouble with WPGraphicator Frontend Editor Addon Nulled free Download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.